We Are Here For You
Start by clicking on Sign up on the top right corner of your screen
Enter your Email and your Phone Number
Create a password and REGISTER!
There is no minimum order value
- Colombo 1 – 15
Once your order is placed you will receive an email with your order details which include the order confirmation number. Before the dispatching your order, we will reconfirm the address provided by you by contacting you through an email or the contact number provided.
Yes, you will receive a call if any products are not availible before the delivery/pickup of your order.
1. Pre-conditions for Return and Exchange: Following requirements must to be fulfilled prior to Glomark accepting any item for return and exchange. Glomark reserves the right to determine the criteria that satisfies these conditions.
- Fresh items (vegetable & fruit items and dairy/frozen & chiller items) need be returned within 24 hours from the date of delivery along with the original bill.
- Other than fresh items need be returned within 3 days from the date of delivery along with the original bill.
- Item returned must be in its original and unused (fully resalable) condition, with all the tags & packaging (undamaged manufacture packaging/box, original warranty cards, freebies and accessories); and
- The Glomark shall only accept the return of any product by a customer for any reason after thorough inspection and quality checking by the Softlogic staff.
3. Delivery of Incorrect Product or Damaged Product: In the event of delivery of incorrect product (includes different from the ordered product or not meeting preference of the customer choice eg: colour variation) to the customer or delivery of physically damaged product to the customer;
- The Customer must inform the customer service center within 24 hours of delivery.
5. Processed and Bakery Items: Glomark does not accommodate return and exchange of this product category. Such request shall be accommodated only if the product quality is unsuitable for consumption which decision shall be at the absolute discretion of Glomark. The product must be returned by the customer at the point of delivery of the product to the customer.
6. Refund & Exchange Process
- An exchange or refund will be processed within 4-5 working days by Glomark, subject to circumstances beyond the control of Glomark which prevents in meeting the timeline or contact-ability of the customer.
- Refund of cash by remitting to the customer’s designated credit card / bank account may require further processing time as it is dependent on the relevant bank / institution and for which Glomark shall not be liable in any manner.
- Refund Options shall be as follows;
|Payment Method||Refund Option|
|Debit or Credit Card||Debit or Credit Card Payment Reversal|
|Bank Transfer/Cash on Delivery||Bank Transfer process|
|E Voucher||Top up the customer E Voucher profile in Glomark|
7. Non-Returnable and Non-Exchangeable Items – These items are excluded
|Item||Basis of Exchange|
|LIQUOR & TOBACCO||Non-Exchangeable|
|BULBS & BATTERY CHARGES||Only The Product Defects Can Be Returned With Warranty Card|
|GROCERY, HOUSEHOLD, BEVERAGE, CHILLED & FROZEN, OTC||Non-Exchangeable Provided That Only Accept The Product Defects Highlighted Within The Shelf Life|
|HOMEWARE||Non-Exchangeable Provided That Only Accept The Product Defect Highlighted Within 7 Days From Invoice Date|
- The customer is deemed to have read and agreed to the Policy at the point of order.
- Glomark reserves the right to change the Policy without notification.
You can simply cancel your order by getting in touch with our Customer care team on e-mail (email@example.com) or call us on 0115 128 128 (8am to 8pm in all 7 days). T&C Apply*
Site is SSL certified and we take all steps to ensure that the transaction is genuine and the customer information is secure.
Once the order is been placed you will receive an email from us but in case if you don’t receive it, you can contact our customer care on 0115128128 or write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org and will be sending you the invoice via email. Furthermore, the physical copy of the bill will be handed over to you at the point of delivery or pickup.
Gift Card and Physical vouchers cannot be redeemed through Glomark.lk
Maximum quantity per item will be limited based on the product category.
We try our best to deliver your order on the same day itself but due to the prevailing situation in the country there could be delivery delays.
We try our best to avoid delivery delays. However, under current circumstances if your order has not been delivered on the due date, we will be informing of such delays in advance or you can contact our customer care on 0115 128 128.
As a safety precaution against Covid 19, Cash on Delivery option will not be facilitated. Therefore, only card payments are accepted for the time being.
In stock out situations, you will receive a final bill at the delivery with the actual amount charged from you. We now charge your VISA & MASTER Credit/Debit Card ONLY for the items we deliver. Hence, in a rare situation where the product is not available, you will ONLY get charged for the products you receive.
We have increased sanitization at all touch points with the customers. Delivery personnel will be wearing masks and gloves at all times and they are strictly instructed to use sanitizers frequently.
A delivery charge of Rs.350/- applies to all orders.
Step 01 – Purchase the Corporate All Store E-Voucher.
Step 02 – Sign in to your glomark.lk account. If you already don’t have an account, click “Sign Up” and create an account by entering your email address, contact number, and password.
Step 03 – After signing in, your name will be visible in the top right corner of the home page. Go to your account & you can find “E-vouchers” in the dropdown.
Step 04 – Select “E-vouchers” and the E-Voucher you purchased will be visible under “Available E-Vouchers”
Here, You can use the E-Voucher to make purchases or share the E-Voucher with someone else through your account. Kindly note that the person you share the E-Voucher with also should have a glomark.lk account created.
Also when buying other items through glomark.lk, the E-Voucher you purchased will be available for redeeming at the checkout.
- When you pay from the site the full value of the bill will get blocked from your card. You will get an SMS from your bank confirming the same.
- At the point of delivery, we charge the actual value for available items that we could deliver to you. The amount we charge will be reflected in the bill we send you along with the delivery
- The balance amount gets released to your card, from the initial block amount automatically.
- The actual bill value charged to your card will reflect in your records in 3 – 5 days.
- Promo code can only be used ONCE.
- Maximum 3 units/3kg per item
- Rice, Sugar, Milk powder, infant foods, flour, coconut, pulses, tobacco, liquor, gift vouchers will be excluded from the promotion.