How can we help you?
Enter your Email and your Phone Number
Create a password and REGISTER!
- Colombo 1 – 15
- Fresh items (vegetable & fruit items and dairy/frozen & chiller items) need be returned within 24 hours from the date of delivery along with the original bill.
- Other than fresh items need be returned within 3 days from the date of delivery along with the original bill.
- Item returned must be in its original and unused (fully resalable) condition, with all the tags & packaging (undamaged manufacture packaging/box, original warranty cards, freebies and accessories); and
- The Glomark shall only accept the return of any product by a customer for any reason after thorough inspection and quality checking by the Softlogic staff.
3. Delivery of Incorrect Product or Damaged Product: In the event of delivery of incorrect product (includes different from the ordered product or not meeting preference of the customer choice eg: colour variation) to the customer or delivery of physically damaged product to the customer;
- The Customer must inform the customer service center within 24 hours of delivery.
5. Processed and Bakery Items: Glomark does not accommodate return and exchange of this product category. Such request shall be accommodated only if the product quality is unsuitable for consumption which decision shall be at the absolute discretion of Glomark. The product must be returned by the customer at the point of delivery of the product to the customer.
6. Refund & Exchange Process
- An exchange or refund will be processed within 4-5 working days by Glomark, subject to circumstances beyond the control of Glomark which prevents in meeting the timeline or contact-ability of the customer.
- Refund of cash by remitting to the customer’s designated credit card / bank account may require further processing time as it is dependent on the relevant bank / institution and for which Glomark shall not be liable in any manner.
- Refund Options shall be as follows;
|Payment Method||Refund Option|
|Debit or Credit Card||Debit or Credit Card Payment Reversal|
|Bank Transfer/Cash on Delivery||Bank Transfer process|
|E Voucher||Top up the customer E Voucher profile in Glomark|
7. Non-Returnable and Non-Exchangeable Items – These items are excluded
|Item||Basis of Exchange|
|LIQUOR & TOBACCO||Non-Exchangeable|
|BULBS & BATTERY CHARGES||Only The Product Defects Can Be Returned With Warranty Card|
|GROCERY, HOUSEHOLD, BEVERAGE, CHILLED & FROZEN, OTC||Non-Exchangeable Provided That Only Accept The Product Defects Highlighted Within The Shelf Life|
|HOMEWARE||Non-Exchangeable Provided That Only Accept The Product Defect Highlighted Within 7 Days From Invoice Date|
- The customer is deemed to have read and agreed to the Policy at the point of order.
- Glomark reserves the right to change the Policy without notification.
Step 02 – Sign in to your glomark.lk account. If you already don’t have an account, click “Sign Up” and create an account by entering your email address, contact number, and password.
Step 03 – After signing in, your name will be visible in the top right corner of the home page. Go to your account & you can find “E-vouchers” in the dropdown.
Step 04 – Select “E-vouchers” and the E-Voucher you purchased will be visible under “Available E-Vouchers”
Here, You can use the E-Voucher to make purchases or share the E-Voucher with someone else through your account. Kindly note that the person you share the E-Voucher with also should have a glomark.lk account created.
Also when buying other items through glomark.lk, the E-Voucher you purchased will be available for redeeming at the checkout.
- When you pay from the site the full value of the bill will get blocked from your card. You will get an SMS from your bank confirming the same.
- At the point of delivery, we charge the actual value for available items that we could deliver to you. The amount we charge will be reflected in the bill we send you along with the delivery
- The balance amount gets released to your card, from the initial block amount automatically.
- The actual bill value charged to your card will reflect in your records in 3 – 5 days.
- Promo code can only be used ONCE.
- Maximum 3 units/3kg per item
- Rice, Sugar, Milk powder, infant foods, flour, coconut, pulses, tobacco, liquor, gift vouchers will be excluded from the promotion.
Couldn't find what you were looking for?
We endeavor to provide you the best service at all times. Please let us know about your inquiry by completing the form below.
Your inquiry has been recorded successfully.